My Pledge of Allegiance to the Nation:
I, Paul John Narang, am a Citizen of the United States of America, the greatest nation on earth, and would gladly shed the last drop of my blood for her defense. I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
My Oath to protect and defend the United States of America:
I, Paul John Narang, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same. I declare that I take this oath out of my own free volition and not out of any coercion. So help me God.
My Pledge and Allegiance to the Christian Church:
We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty,
Maker of Heaven and earth, of all that is, seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only son of God,
Eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God,
Begotten, not made, of one being with the Father. Through him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation He came down from heaven:
by the power of the Holy Spirit
He became incarnate from the Virgin Mary, and was made man.
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate; He suffered death and was buried.
On the third day he rose again in accordance with the Scriptures;
He ascended into Heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and His kingdom will have no end.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father [and the Son].
With the Father and the Son He is worshipped and glorified.
He has spoken through the Prophets.
We believe in one holy Christian and Apostolic Church.
We acknowledge one Baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.
Paul John Narang
Simple Statement of Beliefs
- I am a Christian --- a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God --- my Lord, Savior and Master. I try to honor God and the teachings of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in all that I say and in all that I do. I partake in the Communion of Saints and am a member of the Body of Christ. I believe in the Trinity: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and attend Church Service every Sunday and on Holy Days. Nothing on this earth can separate my heart from that of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The day I give up Christ is the day I will physically die, and then I will be with Him in heaven. NOTHING ON THIS EARTH, BELOW THIS EARTH, IN THE SKY ABOVE, OR ANYWHERE ELSE CAN SEPARATE MY HEART FROM THAT OF CHRIST JESUS!!! Christ is my everything! I have never practiced any religion other than Christianity. NOTHING and I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING can separate my heart from Christ Jesus. Everything I ever was, am, or ever will be belong to Christ, and I live to serve Him the rest of the days of my life.
- I am an American, and would gladly give up the last drop of my blood for this great nation if called upon by our military to do so. I pray on my knees for our great nation every day. I will either die on this land that I love so much, or in defense of our great nation overseas. My love for Christ and for the USA are two things that nobody can take away from me. I love the USA more than my very life. Folks, I am a Christian first and an American second and will remain so till the day that I die. ”I, Paul John Narang, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same. I declare that I take this oath out of my own free volition and not out of any coercion. So help me God.”
- I have worked in the Information Technology arena for the past twenty five (25) years.
- I am training to become a Part-time (lay) Pastor While not abandoning my primary full-time livelihood and occupation as an Information Technology professional in the Corporate world, my secondary goal is to become an ordained Pastor (Mainstream Protestant Evangelical) who is able to competently take care of God’s flock and assist His Church in regular Pastoral responsibilities on a part-time basis. This prayerful effort, informally begun many years ago but formally begun in August 2009 may take me years, or may take me decades to complete. The more I learn about God and Christ, the more I realize how little I know, and how much more there truly is to learn about this subject. While I consider myself a Protestant, I am quite interested in, and have many years of Protestant and Catholic studies under my belt. I have begun the process of learning Aramaic, Hebrew and Greek so that I may some day read the Old and New Testament as well as ancient Jewish, Greek and other religious texts and scrolls in the languages that they were originally written in.
- While I love the Jewish people, I am not Jewish. I am waiting for the day that Yeshua (Jesus the Messiah) comes to Israel. I have never practiced Judaism, however, I fully realize that Jesus was born to Jewish earthly parents and that there are numerous mentions of the predictions of the coming of the Messiah in the Old Testament. Christ was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit, Indeed God sent His only Son to take on the form of a human being. He died on the Cross to be the propitiation for our sins, and on the third day, He was resurrected from the dead. He is sitting on the right hand of God. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. When Christ came, he fulfilled Messianic prophesy, however some Jews rejected him, while others became His disciples and followers. I believe it is written that when He comes again, He will be the deliverer of the Jewish people from tremendous turmoil, and will be accepted by all Jewish people as the Messiah, and as the one and only Son of God: a fact that we as Christians already know and accept.
- I care deeply about the United States of America and what happens right here.Folks, as much as people want us to be politically correct these days, I try to do what I believe is right with my own conscience. In accordance with this, I must state that I care much less about what happens in the world than I do about what happens right here in the United States of America. In fact, I care deeply about the United States of America and what happens right here. One of my top priorities in life is to further the national interests of the USA. There is only so much one can do in one lifetime, and God knows there are enough social and other challenges right here in the USA to keep anyone busy their entire lifetime. To illustrate my point, I’d much rather be packing 12,000 Thanksgiving meals or 49,000 Christmas cookies at my Church for needy families in Illinois than care about what is happening in the rest of the world. As a Christian I care about missions and outreach to the rest of the world, but my focus has primarily been on events and issues right here in our own back yard.
- I am a Republican. However, I have absolutely no political aspirations of my own. I prefer to work "behind the scenes" to fund, promote and further the political careers of those I admire and respect. This has historically been mostly Republican, but also a few good Democrats. I realize that there are well-meaning and GOOD Christians on both sides of the political divide (ie both Republican as well as Democrat.) I have seen kindness, humility and love for God in many of my fellow Americans who are involved in politics on both sides. I Pledge my Allegiance to the United States of America, not to any given political party. In no instance will I support pro-choice candidates, candidates who support gay marriage, candidates who are not Christian, or candidates who are anti-Israel. Fellow Republicans, the Democrats are not the enemy. The enemy is the Muslim terrorist wanting to kill us all.
- I am pro-Military, and believe in a strong defense force for the United States. I have numerous friends in the armed forces, and will work tirelessly to further the causes near and dear to our Military veterans and their families.
- I am through and through a conservative. I am pro-life, pro gun rights, and I believe in the traditional definition of marriage as defined between a man and a woman. I support lower individual and Corporate taxes, and less government intrusion into people’s lives.
- I no longer appease people as I used to in years past. I speak the Truth of God, unashamed, unabashed and without mincing words. I use one book to ascertain that truth: the Holy Bible. I will say what I mean, and mean what I say and if it ends up hurting someone’s feelings in the process, then so be it!!! Appeasement resulted in numerous mis-categorizations, wasted time and misunderstandings about who I was and what I stood for. I no longer appease and I no longer tolerate nonsense. I am not ashamed to say that I am a Christian, and that over 90 percent of my friends are White Americans, most of them also Christian, the other 10 percent consist of all ethnic and cultural backgrounds. I try not to be racist, but I am extremely selective when making friends.
- I believe in the Bible as the absolute and true Word of God. I believe that the Bible is God-breathed.
- Gawker lies in that I am neither America’s most eligible bachelor (I am ordinary looking, not dashingly handsome) nor have I ever given out business cards on the L for the purposes of dating. Many years ago I purchased several cases of Bibles at my own expense and handed them out on the Metra along with my business card for the purposes of bringing people to faith in Christ Jesus. This was obviously misreported by gawker and all my attempts at requesting gawker to remove the article have thus far failed.